I hope you don’t mind that I am reblogging this post. You have so much useful information about healthy eating lifestyle
Having a regular digestive tract is the cornerstone to a healthy life and an important part of our overall wellbeing. I mean, we all know that constipation and diarrhea are incredibly uncomfortable, right? Fortunately, it is not a life long problem and with dietary change it can be cleared up very quickly.
Here are the best foods that relieve constipation and help you poop – no laxatives required!
Foods that keep you regular:
- Water (hot water is even better)
- dried plums
- whole grains
- fermented dairy products
- ripe bananas
- high magnesium foods
- unpeeled potatoes
- Coffee (in moderation)
What causes constipation/irritation?
- Caffeine (too much of it can cause dehydration and lead to constipation)
- cheese (high fat and low fibre)
- milk (lactose can cause gas and stomach upsets for some people)
- red meat (high protein and low fibre)
- white rice…
View original post 246 more words