Thank you to all of you that have nominated me for these fabulous awards. Thank you for your patience, waiting for me to respond as well. It has taken me a while.
Since there are four awards, I had to decide which one I would choose as the feature image. I chose the Sunshine Blogger Award because I was nominated for this by Barb from Bipolarbarb. Click here for a link to her blog barbnatividadblog.com Barb was admitted to hospital a few days ago, regarding her mental health. I have not heard how she is doing. You can check out her blog and if you want, send her some wishes for speedy healing. UPDATE; Barb is home and is recovering and writing again.
I was nominated for the Blogger Appreciation Award and Friendship Blogger Award – www.Chomeusewithachou.wordpress.com She is a stay at home mom, who has travelled quite a bit. Writing is her outlet and would love to meet new bloggers.
I was nominatef for the Liebster Award by Steff / Francesca from www.diaryofatwentysomething.blog – and Nash Christmas from them312.wordpress.com. His blog is called Open Source. He writes about every day conflicts and issues between men and women among other things. He also writes entertaining short stories.
I am going to respond to all of these nominations in one post. The rules are:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 different questions
- Let them know you have nominated them
- Link this blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
- Comment on this blog post with a link Directly to your Liebster award
Each award has it’s own rules but in this case I am going to have the same rules for each one. Keep in mind, that it is entirely up to you if you want to participate in this fun project. It really does help introduce you to new blogs and learn more about the blogs you already follow.
My answers to 11 questions
- If everything was legal for one day, what would you do and why? I think I would like to handcuff the pedophiles, rapists, abusers of all kinds and put them in a room to face their accusers. They would not have the ability to hurt the victim. Then put them in jail and throw away the key.
- What did you want to be when you were growing up? There were times when I wanted to be a hairdresser and there were times I wanted to be a nurse. I never became either one, but I do cut my own hair.
- What are 5 staple pieces of clothing you have in your wardrobe? I always have a pair of black pants, black sweater, ready to wear in case of an emergency. What am I saying, that’s all I ever wear! A few different colors of tops to wear under the sweater. Black shoes and purse are always a must.
- Describe yourself in 5 words…make it interesting if you can! Love photography, music, kids, work
- Cake or chocolate? Only one! Cake of course, because a cake can be made from chocolate. You can eat your cake and have it (chocolate) too!
- Will you still be blogging in a years time? I sure hope so. I find it a real great release from stress. I can write what’s on my mind, whenever I feel like it. I do want to work on becoming a better writer.
- Which 3 places in the world would you travel if you could? I’m not much of a traveller. I would travel to Ontario to see my family, Alberta to visit the grandkids, and heaven to see my father. I suppose heaven is out of this world but that is the only other place I would like to go.
- Do you have any nicknames? Anna banana, Fancy pants, moon face.
- City or Country? Country! I love the space, wide open, no loud noises, well usually.
- What’s your favourite quote? “I’m not weird, everyone else is,” Written by me.
- What do you do to wind down after a stressful day? I make myself a nice cup of tea, open my laptop and write. I also read other posts, catch up on the days emails.
The appreciation blogger award apparantly does not require questions. It does however require me to write something positive about myself, so here you go…
I am quite pleased with myself to be able to overcome a lot of my anxiety now that I am over 50. I actually started really getting better once I hit 40. I don’t worry so much about what people think about me anymore. I re-invent myself to try to make money in a business, no matter how many times I fail. It is not a fail anyway. I have succeeded at meeting beautiful people, and enjoyed whatever work I was doing as an entrepeneur.
Now I am at the place where I am suppose to nominate 11 other bloggers. I have spent the last couple of days, going through new blogs of people that are following me. I am getting to know them and have picked a few people to nominate. I haven’t managed to pick 11 bloggers. The award program is mostly for fairly new bloggers to get to know and find other blogs to follow and maybe get some followers back. It is definitely a useful tool in building your knowledge about blogging.
Here are my nominees for the Sunshine Award, Liebster award, or Friendship award. You can decide which award you want to use.
Here are the questions I have prepared for you to answer in your post for this award.
- If you could do anything you want for a living, other than what you are doing, what would it be?
- Are you a junk food junky or a health nut?
- If you could, would you want to perform on a stage, either theatre or entertainer of some sort?
- Are you a character home type of person, or new modern home type?
- Do you roast in the sun or hide in the shade?
- What kind of material do you prefer to wear, cotton? moisture wicking sports wear? or something else?
- Would you prefer to receive a drill for Christmas or a pearl necklace? Other?
- What genre of movies or tv shows do you prefer to watch?
- What is your favourite thing to do? play or watch sports? crafts? woodworking? other?
- If you were a millionaire would you continue to cook and clean yourself? or would you hire a cook and housekeeper?
- What is the last thing you did to help someone in some way, can be big or small, gesture or project, or something?
I think some of these questions are a bit unusual, but I’m different anyway. I hope you enjoy answering these questions and getting more familiar with other blogs.
If you participate, thank you so much. If you don’t, that is okay too. It does take a bit of time, but it is well worth it for beginning bloggers.
I’m Frazzled Again.